1. What Information do We Collect?
You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information from you when you submit an enquiry on our site or subscribe to our newsletter. The information we collect is clearly set out on the web page on which we collect it and normally includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone numbers, email address, business address, and intended usage of requested information.
We collect information about you so that we can personalise your experience and better respond to your individual needs, to improve our website generally. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Automatically Collected Information
When you use our Website, our servers automatically collect certain information that your web browser sends by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. These automated means may include Web Analytics information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, platform type, landing pages, pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time of your request, and cookies that may identify your browser. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. You can find more information on our Cookies Policy.
2. How do We Use Your Information?
We require personal information to process your requests and provide you with a better service. In particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improve our services
- Send marketing emails about sector news, events or other information which we think you may find interesting
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site and we only have access to the information you voluntarily provide. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us and we will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
3. Security and Storage of Personal Information
We will keep your personal information safe and secure.
When you give your personal information to us, we will process and use that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – Regulation (EU) 2016/679) and other relevant legislation.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data whilst in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any third party suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
We may change this policy to meet regulatory requirements and ensure best practice. All changes to this policy will be published on this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you remain happy.
5. Your Rights
Under GDPR regulations, you have rights regarding your personal information we retain.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests regarding any or all of your rights.
- The right of access – You are entitled to know what information we have regarding you
- The right to rectification – You are entitled to have the information regarding you corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request we remove your personal information
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to block or suppress processing of your information we manage
- The right to data portability – You are able to transfer or copy your information from one IT environment to another, safely and securely
- The right to object – You may object to how we manage your information by contacting us
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling -You have the right not to be a subject of a decision based on automated processing